Recently read: "The Little Engine that Could" and "Have you seen my potty?". Will is obsessed with both of these books. I have almost memorized both - can definitely read both upside down.
Recently heard in reference to the Christmas tree (another current obsession): "How cool is THAT?!" "Uh oh ornaments!" "Turn the Christmas lights on" "Will do it" "I like those Christmas lights" "Angel on top"
Recently heard while walking down the stairs: "Stop to take a rest" "Mama hold the railing" "Will hold the railing" "WHOA, big step!"
Recently heard at bedtime: "Night night Dada, I love you!" "Will, loves Beanie"
Recently heard while playing: "Mama play with you" "Mama sit" "Mama come" (I get LOTS of directions!). "Will's turn" "Will sharing"
Having a 2 year old in the house at Christmas is really really fun - he's not old enough to need need need want want want every single toy he sees. He IS old enough to think that Christmas lights, Christmas trees, and snow are very fun.
In other notes - we got a "clear ears" bill of health at the doctors office. Next step is to get a hearing test to see if we need to go any further. If Will can hear ok - I expect no action. Fingers crossed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment