I don't think I can count the number of times that I've thought..."oh - the people that I think used to read the blog cause I kept it up to date would love this moment". So I'm not going to try to cover everything that has happened in the last 3 months. Safe to say, all of the following items have completely taken over/transformed our little world.
1. We moved. We had our stuff spread over 2 counties and 3 locations for 2.5 weeks. We lived with Dave's parents for 2 weeks (bless them for putting up with us). Enough said.
2. Nate started daycare. He's doing really really well - actually loves it I think. We need him to sleep more...but he's doing really really well.
3. I went back to work full time. :(
4. Will moved to Nate's daycare - so I'm now taking both boys to and fro daily. If we have to give them up to daycare every day, I don't think we could make it any better, but we're still working on "the groove".
5. I got a new boss. Twice.
6. Nate started teething and stopped sleeping well (if he had ever really started sleeping well).
7. Will is potty training. We have good days and terrible days. I do a lot of laundry.
8. Dave got a new job (same company).
9. We went to the lake to celebrate my Dad's 60th birthday - it was a wonderful weekend...
10, Nate started rolling over in both directions, eating solid food like a champ, and sitting up by himself.
10. Did I mention that Nate isn't sleeping well?
I am operating on a whole new level of tired that I didn't know existed. So as I start to doze off in front of the laptop...... good night. No promises on posting more often. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment