Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bicycle

I can't help it - I am often amazed at the words that Will picks up. Yesterday, it was bicycle. This is not a word that we use often, but Dave has a bicycle, and Will thinks it is pretty fun to stand in the driveway with me and watch as Daddy rides up and down the street. So last night, at 3:30am, when Will just couldn't turn his brain "off" and get some sleep...we said "night night" to the lawnmower and the bicycle. Will asked for Dada...and more milk, and then we would repeat the whole process.

In other notes, Will seems to have a bit of a fear of the bath at the moment. I'm hopeful that it is just his skinned knee (the first of many many I am sure). For the 4th night in a row when I've asked him if he wants to take a bath he has said no - pretty vehemently. Usually, he signs bath and takes off for the bathroom. Last night he had no choice - so Dave managed to entertain him through the bath.

And since I did not get the very important "3 hour stretch" last night - I'm headed for bed. Here's hoping tonight is quieter!

No comments: