Sunday, April 4, 2010

Nathaniel Norcott

Mr. Nate decided to join us on March 20th, in a BIG hurry...went into labor around 3:30pm (while house hunting!!), and he was born at 6:46pm. For the last 2 weeks we've been neck deep in parenting 2 kiddos, getting used to having a newborn in the house, and wrapping up the negotiations on selling our house, so please pardon my tardiness. Nate fits into our family just perfectly, as expected...he's mellow, he's funny, he's gassy, he's got the loudest hiccups I've ever heard, and he's coming into his own nicely. Since he was just over 37 weeks when born, I've noticed that he's "younger" than Will was at this age, and he's taken a bit longer to get the hang of things. At 2 weeks old, we now seem to be getting into more of a groove...

Will thinks his baby brother is an ok kid, though when he wants something I have often heard "Mommy, put Nate back in his bed" or "Mommy, put Nate down!".

We had a wonderful Easter today with the Bostrom family - I always enjoy seeing Will with his cousins, and he has so much fun playing with them!!

A whole new album has been posted with pictures of Nate's first 2 weeks, and Easter today.

I'll try to keep the posts coming, as we get a bit more settled, and then start to pack (eeek!).

Oh, and in case you're willing to guess...which one is Will, and which one is Nate?



No comments: