Friday, June 27, 2008

Hooray! Vacation!

We had quite the week this week, counting down the moments to v-a-c-a-t-i-o-n!!!! In the meantime...We were momentarily back in our normal work/school routine for Monday/Tuesday. On Wednesday I did my daily check-in later than usual, and found out that Mr. Crankypants was having a rough day. Slept a little, was downright refusing food, and didn't want to do anything, except yell. So Dave went and got him a little early and we all tried to go to bed a little early. Except...Will tugged on his ear a couple of times...and then did it again in the morning....so off to walk-in hours at the pediatrician on Thursday morning! It turned out to be a very quick trip - Will weighed in at 17lb 1oz - almost a half pound heavier in 10 days! Ear is fine. But the teeth...after all of our wondering - is he EVER going to pop those first teeth?? I can feel 1, and there is a good possibility that we're going to see 4 before this little episode is over. Yes, 4. I would be Mr. Crankypants too if I was working on 4 teeth at the same time!

So now...we're on vacation. Well at least I am, and Will is. Dave has to finish out today and then he's on vacation too...we are really looking forward to a nice relaxing week...

No comments: