Hey Daddy, I learned a new trick!! When I arrived at daycare to pick up Will on Wednesday, he had no socks on. I wasn't terribly surprised, as it is hard to keep socks on his feet, and I couldn't remember where I'd put his shoes on Wednesday morning. Mind you, he only wears "shoes" because they help keep his socks on. I was informed that his socks had been removed - because they were soaked...hmmm - why were they soaked? Because he's figured out that if he pulls on the socks, by the toes, he can get the socks into his mouth and suck on them. Yummy! And if the pictures are any indication, he's very pleased with himself.
I will admit to being totally exhausted...but happy that the work week is over and we're heading for Atlanta. Even if I think William not sleeping isn't so cute, I'm sure Nonni and Poppa will think he's wonderful...
Note on the video - Will loves to look at himself in the mirror, so today's tummy time featured a mirror (just to see what would happen). I'll let you decide what you think of the results! I've also included a very small sampling of the noises and faces that have suddenly appeared. Oh that look when he's concentrating!!
Link to pics.... http://www.flickr.com/photos/7283760@N06/sets/72157604062726055/show/
No comments:
Post a Comment