Tuesday, March 18, 2008
When it rains...
My goodness - when it rains it pours! It is only Tuesday, and I'm just hoping that the rest of the week is quiet...Will definitely got a cold over the weekend, but it seems to be pretty mild. The usual snorting, sneezing, snoring, waking up every 45 minutes, etc. is going on, but he's not as miserable as he was the last go around. I took Will to the pediatrician yesterday (thank goodness for walk in hours!) and was assured that his ears are just fine and told to keep an eye on his fever. So the fever has been low grade or non-existent, and we've just been trying for cuddles and nursing as often as he wants. That's the rain part...the pouring part? My car had to go in for what turned out to be a whole lot of work, requiring 2 days. So...we're having a family working at home day today, and tomorrow I will be home again. Tomorrow will be my first day working at home with Will going to daycare - seems totally odd that I would even consider it, but he's feeling ok, and I'm up to my eyebrows in work, so will actually be better for everyone if we get back to our "regularly scheduled programming".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment