We've been very busy this week, and Will has been steadily moving his bedtime up - so it has become a bit of a race to see how quickly we can get him to sleep once he gets home from daycare/work with Dave. I have totally given up on the bedtime "routine" - the last couple of nights it has been nursing and straight to pj's and bed. On Wednesday night I got yelled at through the entire process for not moving fast enough - Will was asleep at 6:15. Of course he'd only slept 30 minutes the entire day at daycare....ouch.
This video is Will's first introduction to our backyard. Our first really warm day last week meant that I came home a bit early from work and threw open all the windows in the house. And as soon as Dave and Will got home, I announced that we were going to introduce Will to grass. I love being barefoot in the summer, and walking around in the grass barefoot is wonderful. I figured it was about time to get our winter baby outside to feel some "summer"!! At some point I will figure out how to keep the volume on my commentary a bit quieter, for now...my apologies!
No comments:
Post a Comment