Sunday, August 24, 2008

My what a difference 3 days makes!

So instead of napping this afternoon....Will has decided that he needs to repeatedly show off his growing "crawling prowess". This was the point in the afternoon where he hadn't begun stopping, sitting up and rubbing his eyes (that was about oh...2 hours later). I decided to take a little break and share a few snippets of our little crawler baby. These are parts of the laps he did back and forth between the living room and the nursery - I just picked an appropriate location at one end of the route and sat down with the camera. :-) He's a little quiet, but if you listen carefully, you can hear him make a little motor boat noise as he's crawling along (most appropriate!).

The "big blue ball" has been a hit since I brought it home this week - I figured if I bought the big size he'd be willing to play with it for several years instead of several minutes - of course I had no idea it would be as big as Will!! Along with this "leap" we've gotten another top tooth (or at least 90% of it has broken through anyway). Last night's sleep was not so blissful (up at midnight, 3:30, 4:30 and 6:10 - for good). Let's hope that tonight is better since we're back to work tomorrow...Dave just arrived downstairs - with a silent baby monitor. Wahoo - a nap!

No comments: