Friday, October 24, 2008

From "scared to climb the first stair" to...

Climb the entire way up the stairs with Daddy following slowly behind. No problems. I'm not exactly sure when this skill arrived but it means that we will actually have to start to use the gate at the bottom of the stairs now! It is "poised for action" but we haven't been using it because we had the "scaredy cat" factor in our favor. The only reason we even figured it out today...I went upstairs to put some milk in a cup for Will, and he decided to follow me! More as the weekend rolls on - we've taken a family day off today. It is so nice to not have anywhere that we "have" to be, and to just spend the day hanging around the house. Of course it means I keep on coming up with things I "should" be doing, but I'm resisting temptation, and watching Will drop blocks down the elevator shaft of his garage for fun...Tomorrow we have a wedding in the late afternoon for a great friend (a DATE! woo-hoo!!!). In between I hope I can get a few more videos/pictures posted (we seem to be constantly running out of batteries in the camera and memory in the video camera!). Happy Friday!!

No comments: