We are featuring sleeping at the moment, so just a quick post as we're off to dinner with friends at 5, if Will is awake...
The fever/ear infection that morphed into a tiny stomach bug was over. And we actually had I think 3-4 days with absolutely nothing going on. And then...at 6:45 on Wednesday morning Will "gave back" his early morning bottle, and proceeded to throw up every 20-25 minutes for the rest of the morning. Off to the pediatrician we went! Mommy in her 5th shirt of the day, Will in his 6th outfit of the day. Somehow I just couldn't begin to explain to a 16 month old that he needed to give me a little more than 1/2 second warning....I packed an extra shirt for me and 3 for Will in the diaper bag. Miracles of modern medicine, they gave him a little medicine right there in the office, and we started the "re-hydrating" process. Lots of pedialyte later...Will is now back to his usual self. Phew! It did mean several days at home for me with Will, I think about 6 loads of related laundry, and at least 1 day where Will never got out of pj's. Hey, they have the anti-skid stuff on the bottom of the feet, so why not?! :)
In other news, Will is continuing to add signs to his growing vocabulary - and there are things that he says that I'm quite sure are words in his head, I just haven't figured them out yet.
We went to the local Children's Museum last weekend with some new friends - their daughter is about 4 months older than Will, and they got along great. They even shared toys and snacks very nicely while the grownups had a coffee after the museum! The latest pictures are from that trip - Will thought peek-a-boo with Daddy was absolutely side-splitting, and the tunnel and the water area to play in were fun. Will be much better when our little man can run to where he wants to go. I'm sure we'll be making many return visits...
No comments:
Post a Comment