Thursday, February 26, 2009

TGIF

We've had quite a hectic week! The usual schedule, with a twist - we all went to the office together on Monday and Tuesday. We managed to get out the door on time even...Will was pretty darn confused when we made a pit stop to drop Dave off, and then screamed when I left him at school both mornings. Of course - Mommy always comes back...so I did the reverse commute and picked up both my boys at the end of the day. The good news, I really like our new car, the bad news, I spent almost 4 hours in it on both days. On Tuesday night we listened to Will's barking cough from the back seat almost all the way home. And by midnight, I could have fried an egg on Will's forehead, and he was still coughing, and was having a little trouble breathing.
So...on Wednesday morning, plan B! Dave left for his early morning conference call (his first day back driving!), and I took Will to the pediatrician. Croup. And an ear infection. Mommy just can't catch a break this week! We got all the appropriate medicine, and came home. Dave switched places with me for the afternoon and I went to the office for a "can't miss" meeting.
And now, we're on the mend. Will sounds better, and seems to be doing well on the new antibiotic. We were home today, home tomorrow too. Fingers crossed...
In other notes - Dave has started physical therapy on his shoulder - so far so good, but this is going to be a long road.
And...Will has started talking in his sleep - much like his mother - I almost fell over when I heard him the other night! 2 molars made their appearance this week, and the other 2 are not far behind.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Millie talks in her sleep too -- cracks me up! Hope this is the end of the winter sickies for you guys -- it's been a tough one!