The spoken word of the day: bubble. Or I should say "BUBBLE!!!"
Heard where/when: bath time, as Will submerged the cup we use to rinse his head upside down and turned it on its side so that the air would pop up (makes a pretty good bubble noise). I taught him how to do this, and he's learning, lots of trial and error - so when he does get the bubbles he gets very excited.
The word of the day that I now understand: toes.
I don't know why, but we haven't been particularly focused on naming body parts...until very recently. In this case, Will is a very quick study, and many repetitions of "head, shoulders, knees and toes" have helped. As we went through the most obvious body parts today (head, ears, nose, mouth, eyes, tummy, feet, and toes...), Will went right for his toes for the first time.
This is going to be fun :)
1 comment:
Hey Will - I like bubbles AND saying the word bubble too! We have SOOOO much in common (being b-day buds and all)! Hope you're feeling better and that I'll get to see you soon!
Hugs!
Chase
Post a Comment