I actually had a great time (I shouldn't be surprised - a good group of people!) - it is always nice to be able to connect with my team out of the office, and we "did" Boston, which I hadn't done in awhile - Duck Tour on Friday afternoon....very nice dinner on Friday night...slept for 8 straight hours....AMAZING whale watching on Saturday morning (I'll post pictures as soon as I have them!)....a bit of very productive shopping on Saturday afternoon....another lovely dinner....and an ok night's sleep (I was pretty ready to be home!)....and then home to my 2 favorite guys by lunch today. It has been a whirlwind of a week, and we start it all over again tomorrow morning.
And while I wasn't paying terribly close attention...Will has gotten pretty good at pulling himself up to standing, and top teeth #3 and #4 have really started to pop through. Amazing how we've gone from no teeth to 7 in what seems like no time! Very hard to believe that he'll be 11 months on Tuesday....and Dave was commenting that it will be pretty scary to have him toddling around on 2 feet soon. I hope we have a little time, since he just seems to have mastered crawling.
So we're back to "regularly scheduled programming" tomorrow morning - thank goodness....and one more thing - HAPPY BIRTHDAY POPPA!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment